Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Great Big Challenge Guide: Survivor


So the idea here is instead of having one massive file that takes forever to sort and scroll through, I thought I'd split the second version of my Survivor challenge guide by season. I'm going to add these seasons one at a time instead of all at once, and each episode now contains a proper analysis of its challenges and twists. Note that despite seasons being missing, I am writing these descriptions as though they are present - thus, challenges repeated without change are skipped over and will be discussed in the original appearances. Feel free to comment on this post to tell me what needs to be improved and changed for future seasons, and to request particular seasons. (I'll also be doing this for seasons of several other shows at the same time, so updates may not always be immediate.)


Let's begin, shall we? They'll be listed in chronological order when they are added.

October 29, 2012 - Guatemala, The Maya Empire (Challenge Tracker)

No comments:

Post a Comment